CJ184 on a 2013 PI

(parking garage and potato phone pics)

cj on PIa.jpg

cj on PIb.jpg

Skip Goulet

Feb 23, 2011
Midland, TX
dakarm34 said:
I made a bracket with suction cups and L brackets. It's in use.

That's neat. I have a red one just like yours that has the "L" bracket attached. I've been trying to figure out how to put it in the rear deck w/o drilling holes. Good idea.

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
cook2890 said:
Here is some fun I had...
CJ184 on a 2013 PI

(parking garage and potato phone pics)
I love this, It looks fantastic! :thumbsup: I agree with Dan,this style should return.

cook2890

Sep 27, 2010
Murfreesboro TN
JennyCop said:
I love this, It looks fantastic! :thumbsup: I agree with Dan,this style should return.

OK, now you guys have me wanting to set it back up there and take a video.... :D

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
FreshDave04 said:
The God-awful monstrosity I had to drive for 3 1/2 years...

You can almost see the suspension squished down.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
About time for this contest to end. Award the prize, John.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
JazzDad said:
About time for this contest to end. Award the prize, John.

We didn't meet the number of entries needed for the prize.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
JohnMarcson said:
We didn't meet the number of entries needed for the prize.

All of the entries were there- clearly posted in Enthusify. Er, uh... :confused:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
JazzDad said:
All of the entries were there- clearly posted in Enthusify. Er, uh... :confused:

Right..... sure they were..... :D .

I have been keeping track of this contest and there were specific criteria listed for the prizes, which were never met. Obviously there were never any posted in the Enthusify system as it only had items for sale.

JohnMarcson said:
If I get over 100 submissions in addition to mine before the end of the Year, I will narrow the field with a panel of judges and then have a site wide vote.

It's June and we still don't have 100... and I had said by Jan1...

Reno911

Sep 15, 2012
Southern Oregon
JohnMarcson said:
Right..... sure they were..... :D .

I have been keeping track of this contest and there were specific criteria listed for the prizes, which were never met. Obviously there were nevery any posted in the Enthusify system as it only had items for sale.

So how many are we up to now?

Might try and dig out some other bars to stick on my car:D

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
OK, I having a contest too. The winner gets my entire lightbar collection, delivered to your door. First person to ask for this prize is the winner. The contest ends yesterday. Sorry. :dielaugh:

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
JazzDad said:
OK, I having a contest too. The winner gets my entire lightbar collection, delivered to your door. First person to ask for this prize is the winner. The contest ends yesterday. Sorry. :dielaugh:

I can change timestamps on here.............

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RetLt2020

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.