Wanted Oscilaser mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Checking to see if anyone has a spare code 3 oscilaser mount thats used to mount one in an excaliber/360/mx7000 ??

Need one to mount an extra oscilaser in a 360 i have

Also seeking 4 blue rotator filters for an mx7000. Have 4 reds and a green to trade for them

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
Still looking for this mount.

Also new item being sought after......looking for 3 mx7000 motors for freeform style rotators, need 2 standard and 1 fast for an mx im working on

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
STILL SEEKING!!!!!!!

also still on the hunt for blue rotator filters.....have red to trade, 2 are brand new

Can anyone help?? Dont really wanna order them new, but if i have to i will

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
The oscilaser in my mx7 is mounted using just the base plate of the light itslef screwed directly to the frame. No issue with height versus the rotators next to it.

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
may very well be some type of mount, my bar was given to me second hand so not sure ill try and get a look at it once I'm home and let ya know.

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
I stand corrected.. there is a c- channel type mount under the osc. for some reason I thought it was directly connected to the black frame. If I locate one around the shop its yours. Oddly enough thats the one osc thats never given me any problems (probably shouldn't of said that) not to many mx7 over this way in use anymore but ill dig around for ya.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
On rotator filters, or half circle filters?
Clarence
Regular screw to rotator filters
I stand corrected.. there is a c- channel type mount under the osc. for some reason I thought it was directly connected to the black frame. If I locate one around the shop its yours. Oddly enough thats the one osc thats never given me any problems (probably shouldn't of said that) not to many mx7 over this way in use anymore but ill dig around for ya.
Sounds good lenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.