Police Car Catches Air Responding to Call

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Old video, it's on here at least twice.

jmr061

May 4, 2014
Wisconsin
Looks like the back of a stop sign. If so that officer was driving without due regard as he never slowed enough to safely clear the intersection.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
It looks like he is going quite fast. He could have easily lost control and taken out all the other cars.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=db3_1408250076#sthash.Laey0vym
I know you are new here, and young, but you will learn that, believe it or not, police officers, and (hopefully) all, if not most firefighters and EMTs actually take a training course called EVOC (Emergency Vehicle Operators Course). Of course depending on the audience, it may be tailored more towards one or the other in specific ways.

For example, I was not taught how to do a P.I.T. in my EVOC, but I can handle an engine or an aerial.

LEO's ARE trained in high speed vehicle operations, and high risk pursuits. I have all the confidence in his abilities driving as he was. Look how many people out there crash just driving on straightaways. Anyone can crash at any time, but, how many civilians have any advanced vehicle operator course?

:twocents:

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Yes please!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Heck this is nothing, I've gotten air with an ambulance! Just kidding but I have raced one on a dirt track and took first place! I made a thread about it somewhere

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
Not to mention if you thought it was so bad there is a Thread for exactly this already.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
That is some response.  One of the Queen's corgies must have had a widdle tummy ache.  :unsure:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
I know you are new here, and young, but you will learn that, believe it or not, police officers, and (hopefully) all, if not most firefighters and EMTs actually take a training course called EVOC (Emergency Vehicle Operators Course). Of course depending on the audience, it may be tailored more towards one or the other in specific ways.

For example, I was not taught how to do a P.I.T. in my EVOC, but I can handle an engine or an aerial.

LEO's ARE trained in high speed vehicle operations, and high risk pursuits. I have all the confidence in his abilities driving as he was. Look how many people out there crash just driving on straightaways. Anyone can crash at any time, but, how many civilians have any advanced vehicle operator course?

:twocents:
you forgot 1...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYt73GnpXX8

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.