Policia Estatal Nayarit Mexico

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas

AWESOME toys I do see a lightbar fail in the last huge armored car the lightbar is facing down

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
The last big one looks like a movie prop.

I like the color blue they use, and I like the SLR on the armored truck...

Reactions: Station 3

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
Jesus! Looks like they have an unlimited budget for lighting! Also looks like Code3 dominates the country. Could start calling Code3 "Cartel3"...

Reactions: Station 3

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Wtf is that last unit for?...storming the beaches of Normandy? I understand the use of APCs and MRAPs in law enforcement, this vehicle with the deployable ATVs just looks bizarre and like a waste of money (just like the lightbar tilted downwards at 45 degrees does)

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.