Canada
Hi !

I need a quote for the following items.

2 Red/Amber Cannon 360 H-2209
2 white/amber Cannon 360 H-2209
2 white/red Cannon 360 H-2209

1 fusion passenger bar for interceptor sedan 2016
Dual color mode R/A except the first one needs to be white takedown
For the optics choice i hesitate between 180 or 45 so suggests me what's better.

6 fusion surface mount 180 degrees dual color mode Red/Amber with 4 L brackets
4 will be mount to the grille and 2 in the rear door as side warning.

2 Fusion 100 dual color mode R/A with L brackets
2 Fusion 100 dual color mode A/W with L brackets
Will be mount to the lower deck (2) and rear headliner (2)

Also please suggest me a dual color mode Red/Amber product to install under mirrors like SoundOff Intersectors

Thanks and merry Christmas everyone

Also please suggest me a dual color mode Red/Amber product to install under mirrors like SoundOff Intersectors

Thanks and merry Christmas everyone[/QUOTE]

Personally I love the intersectors and they are offered in three mode dual color Red / Amber. However if you want to sync your Feniex lights you probably will want to go with the mirror mount dual color Fusions with the 180° optics's. The only other manufacturer that makes an under mirror mount light like the SoundOff intersectors is Whelen however it's currently only available in single color but does incorporate a white puddle light on the bottom which is pretty nice.

Reactions: TactMedic

TactMedic

Oct 31, 2016
Canada
Thanks for your suggestion Adam ! We finally bought All Feniex Products and we will put Cannons 360 degrees under the mirrors. Our local PD open a call for tender to setup 5 Interceptor Sedan and they ask these new Whelen Mirror kit with Ions lightheads I think. They said in the tender that the Whelen is supposed to cover the Ford welcome lamp in the OEM mirrors. Hope to see these really soon !

Reactions: whatevah
Thanks for your suggestion Adam ! We finally bought All Feniex Products and we will put Cannons 360 degrees under the mirrors. Our local PD open a call for tender to setup 5 Interceptor Sedan and they ask these new Whelen Mirror kit with Ions lightheads I think. They said in the tender that the Whelen is supposed to cover the Ford welcome lamp in the OEM mirrors. Hope to see these really soon !

Hey no problem.

Let me know how the 360s work out under the mirror. I was considering doing that but was concerned about getting blinded at night unless I figured out a way to black out the part of the Cannon that points into the vehicle.

I know the Interceptor Utility mirrors don't come with factory puddle lights so I wouldn't think that the Sedan would. This ended up causing me a huge headache. I was upfiting a clients Civilian Explorer and when I went to install the intersectors there was a problem. The civilian model comes with puddle lights (or at least his 2013 Sport did) which are located right where the intersectors are designed to mount. There's no way to mount intersectors on an Explorer or Taurus with OEM puddle lights without modifying the crap out of the mirror housing. I ended up custom molding some Kydex to make them fit it was a huge pain in my rear.

Reactions: TactMedic

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.