Radar Antennas

M.Link

Oct 21, 2013
PDX, OR
I'm a railroad contractor and recently got two radar antennas from the railroad. Both were working when removed. Both are the same, made by Kustom Signals Inc., frequency 25.150 GHz. I'm wondering if they are worth anything, or good to anybody?

image.jpgimage.jpg

M.Link

Oct 21, 2013
PDX, OR
I'll send them an email. I don't expect much out of them, but they are going in the scrap if nobody can use them. Figured if there is any interest, maybe I could trade.

tvsjr

Oct 7, 2012
TX
Those are for the Kustom Signal KR-10, which is ~20 years old. K band. I wouldn't expect much interest.

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
How much would you want for them? Do they come with their separate controllers?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.