Rumbler wiring help

Rusty51987

Oct 13, 2013
NY
hey folks working on wiring up my rumbler to my whelen 295sda1 dual tone and I can't seem to get it to work. I will not be running a timer as I will only be running it for a few seconds at intersections. I have looked at the wiring diagrams and it appears that my version ( no internal timer) is powered by the red 12v+ wire. Is that also the trigger wire? Also how do I hook it up to the siren speaker outputs being that each speaker has its own + and -? Any help would be greatly appreciated

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
I'd suggest you connect the Rumbler red wire to one of Whelen switched outputs. Then you can program it as momentary, timed, or on/off to suit your preference.

The signal input leads should be connected to one, and only one, of the dual speakers.

Reactions: Pro-Emergencias

Rusty51987

Oct 13, 2013
NY
Ya that's how I had it still can't seam to get it to work

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
which revision rumbler do you have? Can you show us photos of what you are working with? Do you have the install literature?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.