Samojedny.steven... Payment sent, no item, no contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
I've thought long and hard about posting here, but I feel it is time to share my experience.

I paid for a speaker over a month ago and still have not received it. 

I have even emailed the paypal address with no response..... I have heard nothing from him since June 1st. He told me he was mailing it that day.

I understand people get busy and have things come up (as I've had my fair share recently), but failure to communicate after payment is received is very odd.

I hope to be able to come back and say things have been rectified.

Alvie

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Still no communication.... Disheartening to say the least.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
Filed a dispute through PayPal. The fiancee of seller said item sent, but when I asked for a tracking number to verify, communication was ceased and a refund suddenly appeared. Never again will I deal with that individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.