Saturdays Fun

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
I got to run a couple MVAs on Saturday.  One for each of my FDs...  lol  They were both 1 car MVAs with no injuries or entrapment... 

First one was a little old lady that got off the edge of the road and it sucked her car into the ditch...  As she fully entered the ditch, she struck a boulder that was sticking out of the embankment.  Witness stated that he saw her go airborne after striking the boulder...  

Saturday MVA #1.jpg

The second one was a guy on his way home who stated he hit black ice...  Only thing was, there was NO black ice to be found...  lol  He hit the guardrail square on its end, shearing off 3 posts...  

Saturday MVA #2.jpg

J-Rock1944

Jun 26, 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
Every single MVA I've been on in the last 2 months has been due to Deer strikes or DUIs. Hell, I didn't even get any due to the snow we had a while back, which is strange because NOBODY in this state seems to know how to operate a vehicle in adverse weather. XD

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
The bottom picture in the OP appears to be two individuals who potentially received or refused care from the crew of the ambulance behind them.  The mechanism and lack of reason for crash would raise an index of suspicion for a medical event or impairment, so I assume there was a sign off involved.  Do we have the permission of all parties involved to post their picture?  Do the departments you represent have a scene photo policy, and are you following it? 

I'm asking this for everyone's protection.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
There are no patients pictured in either photo...  And no department/agency names pictured...  

Not really sure what you're getting at boss-man...?

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
There are no patients pictured in either photo...  And no department/agency names pictured...  

Not really sure what you're getting at boss-man...?
 I don't see a problem with posting pictures we do it all the time as long as you don't show blood gore or actual patients everything should be fine :undecided:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.