Wanted Setina Push Bumper mounting brackets for 07 Ford CVPI

Status
Not open for further replies.

guy m.

May 23, 2010
Honesdale, PA 18431
Hello, I'm in need of a set of Setina Push Bumper mounting brackets for a 2007 Ford Crown Victoria.

When I got the car they left the push bumper in the trunk but didn't leave the brackets that mount to the frame of the car.

Let me know what you have and how much including shipping to Henderson, NV 89002

Thanks Guy

Last edited by a moderator:

guy m.

May 23, 2010
Honesdale, PA 18431
Hi Mike, That would work as long as they are the ones that attach the bumper to the frame.

How much would you need for them shipped to me in Henderson NV 89002  also, if you could ship them as soon as possible via priority mail if possible would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.