Wanted Shroud for Whelen ION

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1texan

Apr 17, 2016
Texas
Not familiar with the ION product line, will the shroud for a spitfire ION not work on a regular ION?

Thanks

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
I've never considered trying to take apart a SpitFire Ion to find out. The shroud does not appear to be available as a separate part.

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
It is standard ION on the inside. I am fairly certain the user emtanderson has ordered a few previously for other members but it was not very economical.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
It is standard ION on the inside. I am fairly certain the user emtanderson has ordered a few previously for other members but it was not very economical.
You can order a shroud but it, like all replacement parts, is rather pricey. I want to say $30-$40 bucks. Sell the IONS and buy 2 spitfires from me for $119ea

#1texan

Apr 17, 2016
Texas
You can order a shroud but it, like all replacement parts, is rather pricey. I want to say $30-$40 bucks. Sell the IONS and buy 2 spitfires from me for $119ea

Appreciate it, ended up just making my own flashback shields and brackets. But thanks for the info and offer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesseclark2448

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.