SOLD Smith & Wesson Light Bars (2) SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two Smith & Wesson Light Bars are for sale featuring Red & Blue Domes, double parabolic reflectors showcasing 55 watt halogen bulbs on each side with brilliantly bright flash patterns. Both Light bars also have both front and rear wig wags. The Red and Blue Light Bar offers alley lights as well. Both of these light bars are simple yet unique in their own ways. Both light bars have been tested and work as they should, they have been cleaned and ploished and are ready to display or mount on a 1980's period emergency vehicle restoration project. The negatives are that the end caps on both light bars are broken but, are an easy fix with the removal and replacement of two Phillips head screws also, the bloe dome is cracked and is missing 2 substantial pieces. This dome will definately have to be replaced if you are going to use this light bar on a vehicle. Neither light bar has a speaker. The Red/Blue bar has a long factory plug/harness that is fully functional and the Red/Red light bar has the standard Red/Black +/- wiring. @$150.00 each + shipping or purchase both light bars for $250.00 + shipping.

Attachments

• 5d60b91a-e6f1-422d-b1cd-f2410db67ce7_zpsgcczfk6i.JPG
    5d60b91a-e6f1-422d-b1cd-f2410db67ce7_zpsgcczfk6i.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 39ef3921-acaa-4bd1-af9b-8319a89ab8e0_zpskfo63anh.JPG
    39ef3921-acaa-4bd1-af9b-8319a89ab8e0_zpskfo63anh.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 152

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I was interested until I saw your price on shipping... FedEx is quoting me at $48 to send a lightbar from MN to Cali...I can't believe that Illinois to MN would be $130 unless you are overnight shipping it...

Hello Sir!

That definately was an error I am so tired from being in the heat all day! Let me know if you still want to proceed and I can ship through Fed Ex for the same amount I am sure! I will correct that shipping. Are you interested in both or one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.