SOLD - 4 PAR 46 Holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftedgmc

Jun 2, 2014
NoVA
I have 4 PAR 46 Holders that all came out of CA. Spec lightbars, and they are interchangeable in the Code 3 XL and SD model lightbars. These are super rare to come by, but can add a nice touch to any typical Code 3 lightbar. -Bulbs Not Included.

Four Available.
I am asking for one holder: $35.00 + shipping
SD bars did not use retainer wire, I have one w/o the retaining wire.

Attachments

• photo 1-39.JPG
    photo 1-39.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 32
  • photo 2-37.JPG
    photo 2-37.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 30
  • photo 3-34.JPG
    photo 3-34.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 29
  • photo 4-24.JPG
    photo 4-24.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 30
  • photo 5-11.JPG
    photo 5-11.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

u387962

May 21, 2010
Chicago, IL
I have 4 PAR 46 Holders that all came out of CA. Spec lightbars, and they are interchangeable in the Code 3 XL and SD model lightbars. These are super rare to come by, but can add a nice touch to any typical Code 3 lightbar. -Bulbs Not Included.

I am asking $35.00 + shipping
SD bars did not use retainer wire, I have one w/o the retaining wire.
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.