SOLD--Whelen HHS2200, SA315P, Feniex Fusion 2X Dual Color and 2 Fusion Surface Mount LEDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMedic19

May 8, 2012
Vermilion, Ohio
Whelen HHS2200, SA315P, Feniex Fusion 2X Dual Color and 2 Fusion Surface Mount LEDS.

Hello, I am selling my whole warning package that I used to respond to my FD. All items were bought new 6 months ago. All items include shipping the price, feel free to make an offer. Not looking for trades at this time. Please PM me with any questions or offers. Willing to sell as a lot, or separate. Thank you!

Items for sale:
1. Whelen HHS2200 Remote Siren/Light controller. Great Condition, comes with all wiring harnesses that are near factory length, decal sheet, and mic clip. Looking for $300 OBO

2. Feniex 2X Dual Color Dashlight. This is dual color red/white with the 180 degree optics, Perfect condition, does not include cigar plug, and is missing 1" of wire from the factory length. This also has a Takedown/Flood option. Looking for $100 OBO.

3. SOLD Feniex Fusion surface mount lightheads. Both are 40 degree optics, One is Red, other is White. Insanely bright! Looking for $60 for both OBO. SOLD

4. Whelen SA315P Siren Speaker. Good condition, No chips dents or dings, a little dirty from road grime, but still loud as heck. Comes with universal L-Bracket for mounting, plenty of wire left. Looking for $100 shipped (its heavy)

List Date: 4/27/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Whelen HHS2200, SA315P, Feniex Fusion 2X Dual Color and 2 Fusion Surface Mount LEDS.
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $660.00

astaticimages.panjo.com_buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
awww_panjo_com_analytics_ga_elightbars_.gif
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_5243d116_d339_44ba_bfa0_19132563b8a7.jpg
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_e5795214_ce2e_4a3e_97ff_7eb6d52f713a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
PM inbound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.