SOS flasher for Ram trucks with LED tail/brake lights

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
I was wondering if you guys were coming out with a rear tail light flasher that plugs into the factory wiring of a Ram truck?  A friend has a new Ram 1500 truck with LED brake and tail lights from the factory.  He wants to not cut the factory wiring up and would like a plug and play flasher that would go inline with the factory wiring.  Any plans from SOS for such as device? 

Thanks in advance,

RJ

Clemmons, NC

Oct 9, 2014
Hudsonville, MI
Thanks for the inquiry. At this point we have not explored the possibility of a device like this. I imagine this would be possible if we could find enough traction for the idea. I will pass this info along to project proposals. 

Thanks,

Justin

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
I'd purchase one in a heartbeat as long as it didn't mess with any of the vehicle monitoring.

Even if it required cutting some wires/making a semi custom harness.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.