Southeast FL upfitter

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
Does anyone know of an upfitter in the southeast Florida area (Ft Lauderdale preferably, but willing ot drive)? I have a Freightliner ambulance that needs updating from strobe to led and new lightbar install.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Check for fleeu if you don't want to pay big guy pricing at strobes r us

He helped out one of our installers ok some GPS installs down there

Reactions: aj4vs

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
FEVER is in central Florida I believe. There's one in Pompano, not too far from Ft Lauderdale: http://www.strobes-r-us.com/

Strobes r us does all of my personal work but for this vehicle I'm looking for somewhere cheaper. This particular vehicle belongs to a local non profit that helps first responders. They don't have strobes r us money.

Check for fleeu if you don't want to pay big guy pricing at strobes r us

He helped out one of our installers ok some GPS installs down there

Are you sure its "fleeu" I couldn't find a member with that name here.

Where are you guys located in central Florida?

aj4vs

Mar 4, 2011
FL
Disregard my last.. Google was my friend. Found out fleeu is Steve Crowe. I know Steve. I'll give him a call next week. Thanks!

Reactions: Evtech161

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.