Streethawk wiring?

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
I just received a used Streethawk I bought online, and before just hooking power up to the main wires, I decided to open it up and have a quick look at the wiring inside first, and I'm glad I did. The wiring is a bit of a mess... There are some cut wires, redundant connections, dead ends, etc. There is a standard Wagner 2 terminal flasher just floating around inside, with one wire disconnected from the terminal strip, and that's it for flashers/relays/electronics. Of course the seller claimed that it "worked perfectly before removing from the vehicle", but the disconnected bulb wire from one of the end rotators and the single steady burning rear flasher would indicate otherwise. I would like some guidance on rewiring this bar correctly, diagrams and photos would be especially helpful. I will be adding a center oscillator, a second pair of rear flashers, and adding takedowns to the front center section. Any help or insights you guys can provide would be great!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.