Strobesnmore Lightbar

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
Our Mini Lightbars are in production both single and dual colors and from the feedback we received I think everyone will be happy with them. Our full size lightbar built by Whelen will also be on the web site shortly. Yes, thats right a full size lightbar. It will be a Liberty based bar with both Linear and TIR optics, built in traffic advisor, and a very reasonable pricetag for a quality top of the line lightbar that has a proven track record. We also have some other items in the works which we will share shortly.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Strobesnmore said:
Our Mini Lightbars are in production both single and dual colors and from the feedback we received I think everyone will be happy with them. Our full size lightbar built by Whelen will also be on the web site shortly. Yes, thats right a full size lightbar. It will be a Liberty based bar with both Linear and TIR optics, built in traffic advisor, and a very reasonable pricetag for a quality top of the line lightbar that has a proven track record. We also have some other items in the works which we will share shortly.

I just got a stiffy....... A full size interior bar??

Nov 7, 2011
New England
Strobesnmore said:

Sweet!

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
If you're gonna make a lightbar out of standalone lightheads, this is the way to do it. Very nice. :yes:

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
nluszcz said:
Nobody said anything about interior :p Its a Liberty.... ie, exterior.

I am once again asking about a full size interior light bar, I read the full exterior lightbar paragraph and asked a simple question....

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
Strobesnmore said:

MEVS06 said:
I just got a stiffy....... A full size interior bar??

I understand what you are saying MEVS06. MEVS06 is asking SNM if they are in the "works" of making a interior visor bar.

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
We've had disccussions on an interior bar the issue is with the mounts. We have some new modules coming out that would be great in an interior bar but universal mounts do not always work and are the number one complaint we get from the customers that order them. We may look at it more but the cost of vehicle specifics can be up there if we are not doing enough of each model. so it boils down to a cost factor.

MEVS06

May 23, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Strobesnmore said:
We've had disccussions on an interior bar the issue is with the mounts. We have some new modules coming out that would be great in an interior bar but universal mounts do not always work and are the number one complaint we get from the customers that order them. We may look at it more but the cost of vehicle specifics can be up there if we are not doing enough of each model. so it boils down to a cost factor.

Thank you Louis, I hope in the near future you do in fact have an interior bar. That would be a great option for budget minded agencies to have.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Strobesnmore said:

Copy the feniex design. They made a universal type bar.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
needs a "build a bar" option..

in case you want red blue clear to the front and red blue amber to the rear.

red clear / blue clear

red amber / blue amber

or if you wanted

red clear up front to alternate and red amber to the rear to alternate.

same with blue, etc...

SireLite

May 21, 2010
Merseyland, England, GB
Jarred J. said:
needs a "build a bar" option..

in case you want red blue clear to the front and red blue amber to the rear.

red clear / blue clear

red amber / blue amber

or if you wanted

red clear up front to alternate and red amber to the rear to alternate.

same with blue, etc...

Shouldn't that say White, as you wouldn't see clear. :thumbsup:

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
LOVE the dual color with the dual triggers :thumbsup:

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
We will be uploading videos to both. Vimeo is much faster and seems to present much better. Youtube is mroe search engine friendly however the upload times are much longer and in some cases they cause viewer issues. We found with our new site about to be launched Vimeo worked out much better.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firefighter5316

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.