Positive (+) SUPER positive purchase with shues

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I reached out to @shues to see if he was close to a lightbar that I found for sale online, as the seller would not ship. He was 50 minutes away and was willing to pick up the light and ship it to me. He went above and beyond to get this to me and packaged it extremely safely in multiple boxes to ensure its safe arrival. I am EXTREMELY grateful for his willingness to help get this to me, taking the time out of his busy schedule to do so. He even talked the seller down on the price!

He is an asset to this community and I won't hesitate to have future transactions with him. Thank you again sir!

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
It's not every day that one of the foremost members of our community reaches out to ask for help. When @tsquale contacted me, I jumped at the opportunity to do something for the man who does so much, often without any acknowledgement or appreciation, for all of us.

I struggled at first, trying to find a way to ship the lightbar whole. I was considering building a crate, shipping via LTL freight, hiring a courier service, or even making the trip in person. I was relieved when @tsquale liked the idea of taking the lightbar apart so I could ship its components individually.

I can say from experience that doing what you can to ensure the safe arrival of an item is the most critical part of the job. Anyone who complains about a shipping carrier when an item becomes damaged in transit should probably reconsider their position. Taking a little more care when packaging an item pays huge dividends.

I am really looking forward to seeing the finished, reassembled, product!

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.