Sync Grill lights with lightbar

todd022

Nov 3, 2013
Charleston, SC
I have two nForce (part# ENFDGS1(XX) ) grille lights mounted in the grille. I have an overhead nForce (part# ENFLB) lightbar. Everything is run to the trunk: lightbar to breakout box and the grille lights/tail light flasher module are run to the nEnergy 400 remote siren control unit.

My question is: Can I connect my grille lights to the breakout box or elsewhere to make them sync with my lightbar takedowns? Ideally, the grille lights would mimic whatever my takedowns do (flash when in emergency mode, steady bright for scene lighting/takedown, etc). I have the green wire from the grille lights connected to the siren control unit currently.

Thank you for your help!

EVT

May 24, 2010
Midwest
The grille lights cannot be connected/controlled via the breakout box. You should be able to connect the red/white wire to the TD output on your nERGY siren controller to have them come on with the TD of the lightbar.

The red/white wire will override the red wire, but as the lightbar takedowns will over ride the flashing mode.

The green wire is sync and should not be connected to the nERGY. The green wires from both grille lights should be connected to each other for sync.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.