Sync Option on Whelen Liberty SX model lightbars

nypd-hire

May 25, 2010
Leicestershire, UK
Hi, i have two liberty io boards, one of them is from Germany "PN 01-0264877-00A" and only seems to operate in "sync" mode also only has 2 patterns, the other one is a from the UK "PN 01-0269879-00A" and works both in "normal" mode and "sync" mode but only has the first 9 patterns in "sync" as the video on here has. 

What i am trying to get at is there different flash patterns programmed into these boards depending on what country they are destined for?

Best regards

Paul. 

Hi Paul

The board from Germany would be for ECE R65 approved plash patterns only. They are single alternating flash and double alternating flash. No other patterns are allowed! These boards are custom programmed for the Germans (and many other European countries)

I have the same with all the I/O boards - I guess it's just the way they are built for the UK market.

Regards,

Chris

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Thank you to OP for this thread. Just came into piles of libbys and synced em up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.