The JazzDad Response Thread

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
eLightbars currently has the Best video response thread.  This thread is devoted to the responses where I was the apparatus operator for my fire department.

response 1.jpg

In this photo I was responding to a structure fire.  They tell me it went to 4 alarms.

brush truck response.jpg

In this photo I was taking the brush truck to the seat of a small wildland incident.  The rest of the department member put the fire out without any further incident.

rural response.jpg

In this photo I was bringing the tanker back from a mutual aid call.

City response.jpg

In this photo I was taking the apparatus to the city for some heavy repairs when I met my cousin at this intersection.  We hadn’t seen each other since the last family reunion, which was held at County General Hospital.

response 2.jpg

Now this wasn’t my fault.  The water in the tank was extra heavy that day, and the centre of balance was not where it had been on the previous call.

tiller response.jpg

I got to drive our tiller once.  Once.

May 21, 2010
LKN, NC
Most people don't know that Jazz had a stint in Charlotte once.  One day they were working a brush fire and...well, the picture tells the rest of the story.  Fortunately Bojangles was running a special on gallons of tea so Jazz was still able to put the fire out by "other means".

P2190174.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
didnt know you had a stalker jazz

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Mostly Russian wrecks in that video.  Funny, that's where I took my first EVOC.

Reactions: vonirkinshtine

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Hey, those were not my fault AT ALL!  Barmy gits were all driving on the wrong side of the road. 

Reactions: Doug

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Oh, I remember that wreck.  Good old number six.  Or was it nine?  It's hard to tell when you roll them multiple times.

Reactions: Turd Ferguson

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
What's a naught among friends?

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Here, Jazz was returning to quarters after teaching a class on NFPA 1914.

He was showing the rookie the "quick and easy way to test equipment."

ladder truck bridge.jpg

Ironically the JDI Engineering firm also is contracted by the town for all architectural and infrastructural issues....

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Reading this thread, I thought to myself, "I didn't know Swift had a fire department."

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Been to Boston, Jazz?

uploadfromtaptalk1411259114781.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
No disrespect intended to anyone who may have been injured or killed in any of the photos posted.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
SomeBloke, you need to go back to your job collecting trolleys from the car park at Tesco.  :razz:

May 21, 2010
LKN, NC
Ok, I think I finally figured it out...

Jazz, I'm going to give you a chance to come forward before the media exposes you.  You're the engineer for CFD's Ladder 32 aren't you?

amedia.cmgdigital.com_shared_lt_lt_cache_thumbnail_610_img_photos_2014_05_08_c0_b4_fire_truck2.jpg

amedia.cmgdigital.com_shared_lt_lt_cache_thumbnail_615_img_phobc78655f5fea1db69b92df95d1da5dd2.jpg

Reactions: SomeBloke

Steve0625

Jun 23, 2010
Northville NY
Oh dear, Jazz was on the east coast this week, too!

ai920.photobucket.com_albums_ad42_Steve_Collins_0001_zps1243854b.jpg

Reactions: tsquale and JazzDad

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Many of you may not know this, but JazzDad's first love was the sea. He loved to pilot the big ships, but alas, I have the video of why Jazz lost that job, asked never to return to the profession...

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
At the JDI pier, unloading apparatus imported from China.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Yeah? Then how do you explain this?

uploadfromtaptalk1424812045264.jpg

And this?

uploadfromtaptalk1424812068772.jpg

And this?

uploadfromtaptalk1424812102006.jpg

Or this?

uploadfromtaptalk1424812138806.jpg

I have it on good authority that you were involved in all of these.

Reactions: GPC

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
During each of those incidents I was with one of my wives.  They can, and will, corroborate.

had me.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
I will not stand for these lies and obfuscations.

So I will sit down.

I know you were involved,I just need the evidence.

Reactions: GPC

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Jazz, go get the tender they said.

tanker.jpg

Another day they told me to take the truck around to the left flank of the fire.  They should have been more specific, saying the brush truck.

brush truck.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.