thehookup

Jan 27, 2014
Maryland
Just to make other buyers aware, I bought four LED lights from the OP last week. They arrived with no padding or protection whatsoever inside of the box. Just four lights banging around against each other.

Additionally, one of the 911ep four-module lights was incorrectly described as having one module out when it in fact has three modules out. I am trying to resolve this via Private Message without success so far.

Jan 27, 2014
Maryland
I just opened up a PayPal dispute. All communication with thehookup has resulted in denial and lies on his end. The fact of the matter is that I have nothing to gain by disputing the purchase. I purchased four lights in good faith that they would arrive packaged properly and working as described. Neither is the case. I am merely trying to warn other users about the caseless shipment method and attempt to at least recover money from the one light that is not working.

thehookup

Jun 28, 2011
neptune NJ
offered 20.00 back awaiting response even though it was clearly stated no refunds or exchanges and there was damage to the one light we are trying to resolve due to customer satisfaction absolutely no reason that our thread was locked 

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
 .....absolutely no reason that our thread was locked 
Your active for sale thread was locked to compel you to reply here or to staff re this issue.  It is now clear it is simply an items condition issue that actively being resolved.  All current threads were opened.  Please keep this thread updated.

grieuro

Oct 19, 2012
Greece
Just to make other buyers aware, I bought four LED lights from the OP last week. They arrived with no padding or protection whatsoever inside of the box. Just four lights banging around against each other.

Additionally, one of the 911ep four-module lights was incorrectly described as having one module out when it in fact has three modules out. I am trying to resolve this via Private Message without success so far.
i have problems too with him...he stolen my money for 2 sirens.....i'm still waiting my money back after 1 month

his listing -->

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cawensel

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.