This is me...

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Every day, waiting for my package from Bowling Green, Ohio to arrive, but the delivery trucks just keep passing my house...

View attachment 240746
I can for sure tell you it will get there before later but well after now. Standby.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I have chased down the UPS guy twice and mail lady once for my packages haha. I made a deal with my UPS guy that any bars that I ship out, I bring to the hardware store in town vs having him pick up at my house because is truck is empty when he goes to pick things up there vs my house being an early stop. We're all nuts...

Reactions: ur20v

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I have to drive to the hub or I pay an approx 100% markup. So I end up driving around with lightbars in my car for a few weeks waiting for a day off. The bars probably get more miles going to and from work with me at 0600hrs than they do when they are finally shipped.

Reactions: tsquale and ur20v

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I just like busting your stones, John
I am just driving the stones around in my car cause they are too heavy to ship . . . ..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W2CK

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.