Toyne Fire Apparatus

MRFD715

Apr 23, 2013
Iowa
We run a 1990 Ford/Toyne as our 2nd due, it was our 1st due from 1990-2012. No real complaints. Body has a few cracks starting to show up but we take it out in the fields/off-road for grass fires so that's not unexpected for a 26 year old piece of equipment. I have had the opportunity to be around some of their more recent builds(5 years old or so) and they are real nice. Price wise I think they're as competitive as anyone, our last engine is an E-ONE because they were the cheapest but not by much, I wish we would have gone with Toyne.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.