Reno911

Sep 15, 2012
Southern Oregon
Cause we're all going to watch it just for the ambulance at the end :haha:

But seriously that was pretty bad. Hope the guy made it out ok

MetsFan2512

Jan 14, 2013
Long Island, NY
from the story I read, the driver and his 7 year old son were not hurt, just some minor injuries from the crash. Driver reported that he tried avoiding a car that swerved into his lane ( who wants to bet the car driver was probably on the phone)

efdny2003

Apr 18, 2011
united states, ny
We had an accident similar to that here in my district a couple years ago. Tractor trailer was on a highway about go cross over an overpass, somehow ended up going airborne(without hitting guardrail) hit nose first on one side of the street below ejecting the driver. The whole truck(can and trailer) flipped over a four lane road without hitting anything else, landed in an embankment on the opposite side where the cab burst into flames.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
MJDNRP-6885 said:

"OH $#!@" is definitely right! Man, that trucker and his kid are fortunate to have survived! Good thing the tanks were ripped off the truck and exploded far away from the cab.

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Last edited by a moderator:

Amanda

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
WOW. To both of these. The second one, in Texas, it's nice to see so many people run to help while that one person backs up and leaves.. I don't know, something inside of me wouldn't allow me to just back up, turn around and continue on my way.. Guess that's why some of us are first responders.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.