Trying to Locate Part Numbers for D/C Jotto Desk Console

Hello, I was wondering if some people might be able to help me identify some part numbers for discontinued Jotto Desk parts. Below is a list of the parts from us trying to identify. Looking for these parts because trying to pick up a used cheaper vehicle and would like to install one of the Jotto Desk Console. The hardest part number is floor plate foot with laptop mounting post options

Looking for spcific discontinued parts for the 2007-11 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (CVPI).

28” Floor Plate

4x Mounting Seat Bolt Kit

Front passenger plate mount with post option for laptop mount

10” Contour Console

10” Contour Consle with Climate Control Relocation

12” Contour Console

12” Contour Consle with Climate Control Relocation

Dual Mic Mount

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Thanks in Advance:.
Alice
---- ------------- ----
Broken Arrow, OK 74014
United States

honestly, still trying to find this part number. Not sure where else to ask on this either even emailed Jotto Desk directly.

Question has been trying to research so long that my address is now changed to Tulsa Oklahoma which is kind of scary to think it’s been that long looking for these parts and no replies

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.