Support Unable to reply to conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2013
PA
I have a conversation I can't reply to.

All the others give me the 3 red button options.. except this one.
I'd say PM me about it, but I probably wont be able to reply.

Thanks,
Rob

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
If it's only 1 conversation then I would check to see if the other individual didn't delete the conversation then check the box to not receive further communications in that convo.

Upvote 0

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
I have a conversation I can't reply to.

All the others give me the 3 red button options.. except this one.
I'd say PM me about it, but I probably wont be able to reply.

Thanks,
Rob

If it's only 1 conversation then I would check to see if the other individual didn't delete the conversation then check the box to not receive further communications in that convo.

Wilson is correct. That is the most probable explanation. If someone leaves the conversation and selected to not receive further replies, you will need to start a new conversation with them.

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2013
PA
fun times I tell ya!

Already did what was recommended last night.
just silly IMO.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.