Huge lot -SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
I purchased two items two weeks ago and he said they shipped, but I haven't received them and he isn't replying to emails or PMs. Anyone else heard from him?
I wouldn't worry about it. Im sure he's backed up. It'll come. Ive dealt with him many many times.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
Same here, multiple purchases without a hitch, usually ultra fast shipping, must be a hiccup..

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Same, I've dealt with Steve many times and he's a great person to deal with. Sometimes he's a little slow, especially right now, but it'll work out. Steve if you see this, I might buy at least 4 light bars and a few other things, I sent you an email about a week ago and still waiting to hear back! Thanks, John

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Hi Everyone,

I am fine.November and December are very difficult months. Ken, your Aero domes shipped Monday. After speaking to you and admitting your order had not been placed, it was, and the same lead time exists from Federal. The 2 lights for dcfrmp were apparently lost in shipping and are being replaced with 4 to make up for the inconvenience. Anyone else with inquiries please email me at sanderson@mhq.com for better service. I have a family and a home so I don't have the spare time I used to have to monitor elb as I have in the past. I have to go through my emails in the morning and will see them far faster.

Thank you,
Steve

TDC

Lifetime VIP Donor
Dec 4, 2012
Carswell AFB, TX
Got them today... 15352 ... rumor was I was running out of time to get these AeroDynic domes: two LAPD 5 panel sets, and one set all water-white (so you can see the insides). Thank you.

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Got them today... 15352 ... rumor was I was running out of time to get these AeroDynic domes: two LAPD 5 panel sets, and one set all water-white (so you can see the insides). Thank you.
Awesome. Very good to hear. I apologize, once again, for the delay on your order.

Thanks again,
Steve

Teddy13B

Jan 1, 2016
Bronx, NY
Steve,

Thanks again for all the great items. I'm very excited to get them installed and see what they look like. Also, Thanks for the tour of your facility. I'm definitely going to give your business card to the Agencies I work for. When I'm ready to get the Interceptor SUV going, I will let you know.

Thanks again and I look forward to doing more business with you!

Reactions: emtanderson51

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
Steve,

Thanks again for all the great items. I'm very excited to get them installed and see what they look like. Also, Thanks for the tour of your facility. I'm definitely going to give your business card to the Agencies I work for. When I'm ready to get the Interceptor SUV going, I will let you know.

Thanks again and I look forward to doing more business with you!
It was a pleasure. Good luck on the install sir.

Reactions: Teddy13B
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.