SOLD Unitrol 800 Siren

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
So I just discovered this last night hidden among some of my other stuff. I guess I may have put it aside for my own collection at some point last year, but I cannot remember. Unitrol 800 series with dual rocker switches, includes a microphone.

$100 shipped to the lower 48

I take Zelle, PayPal, Venmo, and Cash App

20231112_142643.jpg
20231112_142709.jpg

Maczuga

Oct 30, 2023
POLAND
So I just discovered this last night hidden among some of my other stuff. I guess I may have put it aside for my own collection at some point last year, but I cannot remember. Unitrol 800 series with dual rocker switches, includes a microphone.

$100 shipped to the lower 48

I take Zelle, PayPal, Venmo, and Cash App

View attachment 247373
View attachment 247374
You’re still interested in selling it? PM me, cause I can’t do it with my low score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.