Unmarked Dodge Charger New York City (Looks non legit)

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
I think that Charger's a fed. There was one parked a block away a few days ago and it had an extreme tint but it also had all Whelen LED's. They were in the same locations as this car.

TheGatekeeper

Jun 19, 2010
France
Moe24 said:
That charger maybe legit NYPD. They rent/lease cars that I have towed for the leasing company. Usually their is only a tear drop or a slimlighter. I have seen Some where the operatorers have taken it upon themselves and paid for some lighting package. Nothing crazy HLF, HAW front and rear, something on the dash.

It said on page 1 it was ATF's.

vc859

Oct 31, 2010
USA/ New York
I don't know how accurate that is though. The person who says it is ATF saw a charger at some kind of police car show that looked similar. You want to hazard a guess as to how many silver chargers are being used by law enforcement and emergency services all over America

May 27, 2013
NY
That's nothing... There are Crown Vic's and Impala's in NYC that have their license plates bent halfway so you cannot get a read on the whole plate, and even some have plates that are completely bent closed so you cannot even tell there is a plate there.

The other day I saw a black Crown Vic with lights/antennas and NO front plate... It had a rear NY plate and a license plate cover over it that jumbled the plate numbers so you couldn't see it clearly.

That is not cool at all. There is no accountability for anything they do on the road at that point and it should not be allowed. I have no problem bending a plate back to normal if I see one bent :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New in state!

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.