Updated 07 Tacoma Safety lighting

mhayhurstjr

Sep 18, 2011
Benson NC
Its been a while since I posted so I wanted to post a few updated pictures and videos of my 07 Tacoma to hopefully help other with some install ideas.

This is a video of the front of of my truck with all STL lights and the side lights are from A no named company which ill be replacing.

This video is the back of my Tacoma with all STL lights.

Side view with the newly installed all amber that will replace the amber/clear lights.

Attachments

• 20141004_185247.jpg
    20141004_185247.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 7

Kendreth

Jul 28, 2011
Nashua, NH
the 1 video that plays looks good, decent output for STL. i used STL to make my frankenbar upgrade for work, im not impressed with their output or severe lack of decent patterns but unfortunately the price is right.

mhayhurstjr

Sep 18, 2011
Benson NC
the 1 video that plays looks good, decent output for STL. i used STL to make my frankenbar upgrade for work, im not impressed with their output or severe lack of decent patterns but unfortunately the price is right.
I agree with you; their patterns are rather basic. I'd be interested to see how your lights turned out with the STL products.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.