Updating xts2500

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
Looking for some one to update the firmware in my 2500 from version 6 to version 9 if possible. I contacted my local dealer and they were going to charge me almost $400 and I can't do that. Any help is appreciated.

jmr061

May 4, 2014
Wisconsin
Is it just the firmware or you looking for flashcode upgrade? $400 may be right for a flashcode upgrade depending what you are looking for but def. not just for a firmware upgrade. Send me a PM if its just a firmware upgrade.

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
Is it just the firmware or you looking for flashcode upgrade? $400 may be right for a flashcode upgrade depending what you are looking for but def. not just for a firmware upgrade. Send me a PM if its just a firmware upgrade.

Thanks. I actually got in touch with a member on here who I shipped it to and he is going to update it for me. Turns out I needed a firmware upgrade and a flashcode update.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gasman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.