Vision bar siren question

CAPTAIN 58

Feb 10, 2017
Drexel hill pa
Ok so I have a fed sig vision bar and I can't seem to get the siren programs to work, I have tried doing the level 4 program but the only thing that I can get to work is the manual yelp and air horn , when I start the truck the keypad beeps several times as to indicate a issue after pressing the reset button several times the bar is ok to use but I only have use of the lights and manual yelp and air horn .....any ideas

CAPTAIN 58

Feb 10, 2017
Drexel hill pa

Jul 14, 2014
NV
Correct the Smart Siren (Vision controller) may use either one speaker or two. Visions are very sensitive to ground problems (I spend hours running down a problem) and highly recommend you attach the ground wire from the Smart Siren to a good ground close to the vehicles battery.

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
did you try and reset the brain back to factory configuration?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.