SFD516

May 27, 2010
Scott, Louisiana
Up for sale is a FS Vision SLR multicolor lightbar

All seven pods are multicolor R W B

53 inch version

additional alley lights

comes with Ssp3000 Smartsiren , no Pa microphone

Everything is in mint condition, Asking $3000 Shipped.(make offer)

I also have a fully loaded Tomar Scorpion all red with 4 rear amber LEDs , this bar is in mint condition like new it was used on a backrack and had a quick connect plug, Cool feature it could be taken on or off as needed. Asking $600 Shipped.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I'll trade you Station 3s left lung and kidney....

If I had the money I would buy it in a heart beat!!!
The Japanese yakuza gang already has dibbs on those MEVS06 don't ask me how that happened its a long story....

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
That's one hell of a deal! Good luck!!

The Vision SLR/with SSP300 Smart Siren Platinum is now for sale at 1800$. However I am only doing this as a local pick up only. I’m not shipping, I do not have the resources to do this properly. Thank you.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
[SIZE=medium]The Vision SLR/with SSP300 Smart Siren Platinum is now for sale at 1800$. However I am only doing this as a local pick up only. I’m not shipping, I do not have the resources to do this properly. Thank you.[/SIZE]
Hey! I thought you agreed to sell it to me??? You were working on shipping for me! You never pm'd me back???!! I still want it. Mark it Sold!

ike

Feb 21, 2011
New york USA
I sent him a message 2 weeks ago and told him I was going to buy it.

It appears from your comments that you were inquiring about features only on the bar at that time....Either way pretty crappy job on the sellers end for not responding to PM's and not updating his thread....

rakernyo

Mar 28, 2015
Southeast Michigan
It appears from your comments that you were inquiring about features only on the bar at that time....Either way pretty crappy job on the sellers end for not responding to PM's and not updating his thread....
Yes, it kind of is. I sent a PM on the 2nd and told him I would like to buy the bar. I found the post that he bought it from, which answered my questions, and told him I would like to buy it

ike

Feb 21, 2011
New york USA
Overall SFD516 (The author of this thread) is a non reliable seller who does not respond to messages or update his thread....Would recommend staying away at all costs. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
covert

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.