Wanted: 9U Ultra or BL10000 bar in 52-54" length

Status
Not open for further replies.

WireKing

Dec 16, 2010
USA Southwest
Looking for a 52-54" Whelen Ultra bar or B Link 10000 lightbar. Basic four strobe version is ok as long as it has alley and takedowns. Clear/Amber lenses are preferred but not required as long as the price is right. LC Low Current version required on the Ultra.

Also looking for MKEZ79 / STPKT79 straps for late model Dodge Ram.

Let me know what you have! PM or reply here.

Mar 11, 2015
Tennessee
I have a 55" freedom red/blue led with halogen takedowns and alley lights. Doesn't appear to have ever been installed. If it was it was for a brief period. One end cap is cracked while it was in storage.

Mar 11, 2015
Tennessee
I have a 55" freedom red/blue led with halogen takedowns and alley lights. Doesn't appear to have ever been installed. If it was it was for a brief period. One end cap is cracked while it was in storage.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leaveen

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.