Wanted Wanted: Blue Edge Lens and End Caps

Mar 23, 2015
Valley View, PA
I have both style of blue ends, I think.... but not enough lens for front and back. I'm short probably 5" or so. I'll look when I get the chance.... I have enough to do a full 48" if you want 2 amber flashers as well....

Bill Boyd

Jul 6, 2010
Avon, NY
That would be great.  I think I have 5 inches laying around some place.  I have moved twice in the past few years so, they could be anywhere in a box. But a couple of amber pieces would work.  Message me the details please.

Mar 23, 2015
Valley View, PA
I have (3) x 7.5", (1) x 8.5", (3)x12.25", (1)x17.25" and 2 solid blue end and 2 blue with white alley ends. I also have black lenses (4)x8.5", (3)x3.5" poorly cut takedowns that could use some squaring, and (4)x4.5-5" ambers. If you need any of the joint filler strip I've got bags of those. Honestly, these lenses are probably a 6 to 7 out of 10 condition and could use a good cleaning and buffing. I have some gaskets too, but they are very dry. $25 plus shipping for a full set to get you to 48". $35 plus shipping if you want both sets of ends. I have a ton of red if you need any of that, too.

Mar 23, 2015
Valley View, PA
The ambers and the clears aren't cut perfectly square. There are actually 2 styles of amber lenses pictured - it seems they are different optically. I believe one of the clears is an oddball as well.

Mar 23, 2015
Valley View, PA
Tequila, you were faster with the pics than I.Here's mine anyway.

The last pic is of the 9M lenses. The 1st 3 are 9000.

Honestly Pete,

If you want to throw him a price I won't be offended. I only chimed in cause mine are sitting in the cupboard in my furnace room. If you can get him better lenses or a better price - I'm all for it. Heck, if I build a blue edge I might be bugging you for lenses....

Bill Boyd

Jul 6, 2010
Avon, NY
Looking for the best price... LOL.... sorry money has been tight, I got an excellent deal on a 12 strobe edge, but it is red.  (I am keeping the red lens).  Moved and have 2 mortgages until the old place sells, that is why I have not been on much this year.... cash is tight.

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
Hey Billy,

I know these blue lenses aren't gold plated.  PM me with what lengths

you need and I'll make you a deal you can live with. I don't have endcap gaskets/screws nor

lens spacers. I used them up switching to amber.

We all know how tight cash is these days  ;)

-Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dodgemaster21

Bill Boyd

Jul 6, 2010
Avon, NY
Hey Billy,

I know these blue lenses aren't gold plated.  PM me with what lengths

you need and I'll make you a deal you can live with. I don't have endcap gaskets/screws nor

lens spacers. I used them up switching to amber.

We all know how tight cash is these days  ;)

-Pete

Pete,

I don't actually have the bar yet.  I will in about a month, but I wanted to get the lens so I could throw it one when I do pick it up.  And I really need end caps too.  I would prefer to purchase from one person that has everything.  Hope you understand.  

Billy 

Bill Boyd

Jul 6, 2010
Avon, NY
I have (3) x 7.5", (1) x 8.5", (3)x12.25", (1)x17.25" and 2 solid blue end and 2 blue with white alley ends. I also have black lenses (4)x8.5", (3)x3.5" poorly cut takedowns that could use some squaring, and (4)x4.5-5" ambers. If you need any of the joint filler strip I've got bags of those. Honestly, these lenses are probably a 6 to 7 out of 10 condition and could use a good cleaning and buffing. I have some gaskets too, but they are very dry. $25 plus shipping for a full set to get you to 48". $35 plus shipping if you want both sets of ends. I have a ton of red if you need any of that, too.

What would it be to ship to 14414 or 14423?  Might have them shipped to the parents house so the wife doesn't see them LOL

Mar 23, 2015
Valley View, PA
What would it be to ship to 14414 or 14423?  Might have them shipped to the parents house so the wife doesn't see them LOL
Been there... done that... on the money and the shipping. I think Pete has pretty much everything you need - except gaskets, screws, and spacers... you should easily be able to reuse what comes with the bar.

I can get a shipping quote but I'm not sure when I'll make it to the post office. I can rate ups easier, but packing becomes the problem there for me.

Bill Boyd

Jul 6, 2010
Avon, NY
Been there... done that... on the money and the shipping. I think Pete has pretty much everything you need - except gaskets, screws, and spacers... you should easily be able to reuse what comes with the bar.

I can get a shipping quote but I'm not sure when I'll make it to the post office. I can rate ups easier, but packing becomes the problem there for me.

Understand!  Pete - can you give me a quote on everything?  End caps, lens, and shipping?  I can cut pieces to fit if need be.

Billy

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.