Wanted Wanted: Tomar Heliobe Strobe Heads

Jun 25, 2010
Upstate NY
I'm looking for 2 blue center heads, and 1 blue corner heads. Anyone know if there were split Blue/Amber lenses for center heads?

center heads RECT 37, corner head RECT 34.

Last edited:

rad123

Aug 5, 2011
Dixon, CA
@crash_over-ride I have 2 blue centers and a blue corner. let me dig them out tomorrow and send you some pics. PM me when you see this and you still need them

Tim807

Mar 1, 2012
McKeesport, PA
I'm looking for 2 blue center heads, and 1 blue corner heads. Anyone know if there were split Blue/Amber lenses for center heads?
I have one split blue/amber tomar head and one blue tomar head. These lights were never used but work. I bought them from a tomar dealer for a rear deck light set. I have them boxed away and will have to get them out for pictues.

Tim

Jun 25, 2010
Upstate NY
Bump
Looking for a white or blue corner unit, 34SWP, with a white connector. Barring that, I need a white male connector (male half, bottom of picture.).

It can be a burned out module, I can cut the wiring just to get the prong plug.

Attachments

• IMG_2336.JPG
    IMG_2336.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.