Western MA

GVFD82X12

Mar 31, 2011
Massachusetts USA
Hey Everyone.

I have been here a little while, but Dont think I have ever actually done this.

Anyway, I hail from Granville MA, a small quiet hilltown nobody has ever heard of. It has about 1500 residents,

and the FD and Ambulance run a combined total of APPROX. 300 calls a year, mostly EMS, or MVA's.

I have been a firefighter since March of 09, and Just got my MA EMT-B in July of 2011. I am also certified CT EMT-B.

My Current setup (as of Feb 12):

2003 Dodge Durango SLT

FRONT:

Whelen High-beam HLF

Whelen Dual Talon R/R

Rear:

I have 1 out of 2 Whelen Dashmisers (see Wanted Post)

that I will be mounting to either the Headliner, or Rear Post in R/A color.

Also working on a TLF

I am also BIG into chasing thunderstorms for the NWS, so I feel SOMETHING other than my 4-way flashers to the rear in neccesary (call me a whacker if you must)

We have numerous hills/curves/blind spots, and something to "pop" better than my flashers would help!

Anyway, thats me in a nutshell, feel free to send a PM with any questions/comments, etc etc

Josh

Tom

Dec 18, 2010
Taunton, MA
Welcome to ELB Josh. I am out in Westfield, MA myself

GVFD82X12

Mar 31, 2011
Massachusetts USA
tom said:
Welcome to ELB Josh. I am out in Westfield, MA myself

Well, we are right up the road from each other! I know a few guys on Westfield FD.

You as a dealer, do you every have any product catalogs, demo units, etc etc on your person/vehicle?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.