What can you tell me about this setup? Whelen 295SLS*6 + WeCan Controller Gen2

redleg182

Jan 20, 2024
Detroit, MI
I recently acquired a reured Ham Sled that's in not too rough a shape. They did a bit of a hack job with a partial light removal + radios/radar/computer/gun lock but nothing that's too horrible. The Havis center console is in tact with just the need of a couple new filler plates. The center console has a Whelen 295SLS*6 & a WeCan Controller Gen2. What can everyone tell me about this setup?

Seems like most everything works still but I'm not 100% on the side mirror flashers or the rear window ones. Plan is to get everything functional and then remove the fuse as I only seem to loose the horn then which is actually a "whoop whoop" presently if the head unit is powered up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woobatu

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.