What was the best deal you ever got on a beacon, lightbar, or...

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
My Code 3 stuff (XL long, SD long, and 2 550 beacons all with PAR bulbs) didn't cost me a thing.

Does is count if someone gives you a bar and $20 dollars to take it off their hands?

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
Federal Signal 143 Beacon for $50IMG950046.jpg IMG952451.jpg

Reactions: Thomas1234

ShadowSwipe

Mar 13, 2015
New Jersey
FS SmartSiren Platinum (A)
FS ILS Tri-Color (R/W/B)
FS CN Signalmaster 8-head Tri-Color (R/W/B)
FS CN Signalmaster 4-head Tri-Color (R/W/B)
FS CN Signalmaster 4-head Dual-Color (R/B) (2x)
FS IPX 600 (Blue) (2x)
Feniex Cannons 120 (B/W) (2x)
Feniex T-6 (B/W)

All for about $800, all in great shape, Feniex items came NIB.
I think it was an okay deal, but I don't really know that much so who knows lol.

Ted Martin

Jan 16, 2017
Mohave Valley AZ
My best deal was a NOS Aurora Borealis in-the-box for $75. Too bad it sat in an old damp firehouse basement for 30 years... The base gasket was rotten, the box fell apart and the chromed cast base had started to pit...:( Other than the factory, I was the first to light her up! The copper contact plates didn't even have any scratches on them from the brushes. I was a bit apprehensive about lighting it up but I had to see it run! A bit of a rare one, too, I believe. Never saw one with all red bulbs... They made red lenses for these, didn't they?View attachment 163165
I be never seen a colored dome for the Aurora Borealis just the bulbs were colored , if you ever get the urge to part with it please let me know

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
traded 2 minibars and 50 for an LEDX2100, extra LED heads for it, and a bunch of unknown brand LEDs.

Hope I did alright..........pics are in vintage and collectibles

Valtonus

Jul 5, 2016
Southern United States.
Perhaps my Vista I got for $25. There is 4 LED's in the bottom section. I know Vistas are typically cheap, but $25 is good for any bar! Thinking about getting another since they are now being sold for $20.

Reactions: Tony P

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Any beacon or lightbar I got for free or little to nothing. Too many to count though :D!

Reactions: Mattdecker

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
Any beacon or lightbar I got for free or little to nothing. Too many to count though :D!

Exactly. He said something about the 2100 had something wrong with the spacers (?) and he wasn't sure what was wrong with the Tomar.

I plan on testing them soon. The Tomar is all red I believe and the 2100 is red/blue.

The MX7000 is loaded but all blue so I can't use it. I may part it out or try to sell it. I know they are a dime a dozen anymore.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.