Whelen Dealer's - Price quote please/Rescue truck upfit

Ultimate D

Feb 25, 2011
Central Arkansas
I need price quotes for an upfit I will be doing at my FD in the near future. We will be getting either a RAM 5500 or a Ford F550 for a rescue apparatus. I am looking at doing a Whelen lightbar, most likely a Liberty and some M series lighting. I really would love to go with a WeCan set up, but I am not very familiar with it. From what I have seen, I would love the functionality of the WeCan system (synced lights, programmable bar, etc). Also, looking at doing the M series light heads with the combination perimeter lighting. Thinking two for the rear, one for each side on rescue bed by wheel well, and two for front grill area. I am thinking about going with the M6.

So,
6-M6 light heads (red with perimeter light)
1-Liberty lightbar (preferably WeCan/Red and possibly with takedown/alleys)

I will also need a siren and two speakers. Would like to get either a 295HFSA7 or 295HFSC9. Something with dual tone capability.

I greatly appreciate your time. I will do some research on the WeCan systems, as I do not know that much about it, other than the being able to program the bar/lights. I need this price quote to present to my Chief and board. I may have to do some adjusting depending on how much I rack up. Thank you!

-Drew

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.