Whelen lights - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Whelen lights

Hey everyone, up for grabs is a 4 module TIR3 dominator. Updated pictures coming soon. Diodes are BLUE/BLUE/BLUE/BLUE. Great shape except for a missing gasket where the wires enter the bar, and cut cord (still more than enough to work with).

List Date: 3/28/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Whelen lights
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_1f6d4718_eb56_40ad_86b3_90139d398110.jpg

Attachments

• astaticimages.panjo.com_buynowbutton.png
    astaticimages.panjo.com_buynowbutton.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 141
  • aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_1f6d4718_eb56_40ad_86b3_90139d398110.jpg
    aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_1f6d4718_eb56_40ad_86b3_90139d398110.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 189
Last edited by a moderator:

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Anyone got an offer for this poor, lonely, can be all B dominator? Reasonable offers will be considered. I reaaally don't want to put this on feebay.

The bar is in great shape, and the modules are all clean/uncracked and in great shape too.

toubis

May 21, 2010
New York
Can the blue tir on the dominator be swapped with the red ones that you are including?

Thanks

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Can the blue tir on the dominator be swapped with the red ones that you are including?

Thanks

Hey toubis - it may be possible but the red ones don't have the same wiring (red ones have 4 wires, dominators have 2 and dominator plugs).

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Bueller? *bump* still trying to get this gone before I move. No blue-light folks here anymore??

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Price updated per advice of wise sage

*and I'm accepting reasonable offers*

Last edited:

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
I would like to say yes, but the shipping will eat a good amount of that since it's going that far :/ If you can do 100, it'll be out the door heading your way.

Frooom

Dec 6, 2012
NH
Hey guys, I'll send this anywhere for 100. Don't want to take it with me when I move, and I don't want to lose 10% to feebay (but I can't move it for less right now 'cause if I do the missus will probably clonk me over the head with something more durable than my head).

Where are all you blue-lighters? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.