For Sale Whelen Justice Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

robs.leds

May 10, 2014
Kodiak, Alaska
I have a Whelen Justice that I'm parting out.

Middle Lens: SOLD
End-cap Lens: $30 + Shipping
Blue LED Module: SOLD
Red LED Module: SOLD

LR11 LED Modules: SOLD
Red LED Tube**: $100 + Shipping (Two Available)
Blue LED Tube**: $100 + Shipping (Two Available)
I/O Board: SOLD
Wire Harness: $150 + Shipping (One Available)

Prices are reasonably negotiable, I'm not looking to get retail prices on this equipment, so if it can be found somewhere for less, and you can show me a link to the site; I'd be more open to negotiations, verses someone just coming in and low-balling me. I have done research on this list of parts, and most of the parts I was able to find online, without contacting my Whelen rep are listed at far less than that retail price.

Shipping will be the cost of whatever the smallest flat rate priority mail box the item you are requesting will fit in, if you want more than one item, and they will all fit in one box; whatever the cost of shipping is will be passed along to the buyer.

**"Four Corner Linear-LED® Modules with 6 Super-LED®s Per Module"

The rubber lens gaskets will go with their respective lens.

There is also a complete wiring harness and both feet.

The base was destroyed and one of the lenses was destroyed as well, so those parts were thrown out.

aimages.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_14_3c14a66c30bff98eebd2f5e66ec0a539.jpg

aimages.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_14_4dcc0c14773d79826758e661a83678be.jpg

aimages.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_14_38e984f4107dc540d06d8a1a4d54fd75.jpg

aimages.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_14_92f90a6bd1400787d5ebc28f23b437ac.jpg

PM me with a reasonable offer for what you're looking for. I'm not looking for retail pricing here, but the majority of the parts inside the bar are in a like new condition, the bar wasn't on the vehicle very long before it was taken off.

Last edited:
Reactions: NVFD612

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
PM sent

robs.leds

May 10, 2014
Kodiak, Alaska
First of all, apologies for the delayed responses here, for some reason I'm not getting any notification via app or email regarding this post - nor any messages that I may receive.

I don't see a PM, it may have gotten lost, or timed out - I've PM'd you.

do you still have the internal wire harness?

Yes, I do. I have the control line to the bar as well, but the power cable has been sold.

robs.leds

May 10, 2014
Kodiak, Alaska
someone hates Justice enough to put a round into it. lol

Though it's kind of funny to me too - I know the person who's rifle went off personally, and I know he's got no personal beefs to settle with the bar...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkelly

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.