Whelen,,LED(ION)Speaker(SA314/SA315p) Sirene(295sl100,295slsa1,HHS2200) USED/NOS Complete with wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneakpeak

Oct 17, 2014
Jakarta
i want used/new whelen sirene/speaker with wire harness and in good condition ,, for the speaker(no bracket need)  with offer me with good price include shipping to

State       :    California (CA)
Zip Code :    91706

that's my forwarder address i'm gonna sell it again in my country so give me the best price maybe we can cooperate as business partner,, if the item was good for me i will contact you.. Paypal only

please if you PM or Reply my thread give me the picture of your item

here's the list

Whelen Sirene :

-295SL100

-295SLSA1

-HHS2200

Speaker :

-sa314b

-sa315p

led :

-ION Blue or split blue  

Last edited by a moderator:

RAS Marine

Dec 14, 2013
South Florida
Hello,

I can build all of the harness's for the sirens you have listed above.  I will need which ones you want and how many to quote you a price.

I have the following items available New in the package:

Whelen Led:

(2) Linz 6 New in the package $45.00 each

(10) ION's Not split, all blue, New in the package $75.00 each

(12) Vertex Super-Led-Blue, New in the package $65.00 each

Whelen Speakers:

(4) Used SA-314 cleaned and tested $75.00 each

Whelen Sirens:

(6) 295HF100's, 100 watt siren, with pigtail, cleaned and tested $100.00 each

(2) 295SL100's, 200 watt siren, with pigtail, cleaned and tested $150.00 each

If you are wanting them shipped to California, shipping is included in the prices listed.

Thank you,

RAS Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmood

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.