For Sale Whelen LFL Liberty lightbars

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
I have two used Liberty lightbars for sale. These started life as ST8BBRR bars, but somewhere along the way they each had two Whelen Dominator flashers installed. After I obtained them, I took them apart, cleaned them up (including the lenses and dividers), and reconfigured them.

One is now all red with halogen alleys and halogen takedowns behind clear lenses.

The other is all blue with LED alleys and halogen takedowns behind clear lenses.

Both have mounting feet with pads and some length of wiring, though it's fairly short and should be replaced as it's old and not original Whelen (I believe it's generic multiconductor trailer wiring).

$300 each, shipping to the lower 48 included. While compact, these are still fairly heavy and dimensional weight comes into play. Shipping costs aren't trivial so I'm firm on this price.

I take Zelle, PayPal, Venmo, and Cash App

20231112_155023.jpg

bfpd108

May 5, 2024
Missouri
I am looking for a red kighthead for a whelen lfl liberty bar. Also a dump question...what os the TA or TA function I keep hearing about? Thanks

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I am looking for a red kighthead for a whelen lfl liberty bar. Also a dump question...what os the TA or TA function I keep hearing about? Thanks
You'll want to make a post in the Parts Wanted section. I am sure someone will have one for you.

The TA function is the traffic advisor / arrow stick function.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
covert

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.