Whelen Liberty

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrplowguy

May 23, 2010
New Richmond, WI
I search of All amber liberty. If you have one Please let me know I am going to be traveling from texas to MN end of the week so if you have one and not too far off I35 I can pick it up!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
No full ambers. I am building a new pilot car and can only run all amber I can mix white in but he dont have any amber corners.
Might want to contact them. Their post states "We can customize with any mix of color options with white , amber , red , blue. PM for a price quote." Otherwise, member wilsonbr90 can convert the individual heads to amber for you. I have had him convert several and he does great work.

Also, nice to see another member from St. Croix County! I lived there up until last year.

Reactions: wilsonbr90
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Advancedstreet

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.