Whelen pccs9r wiring help

eng18ine

Jul 27, 2012
stony point, new york
Hey guys. I'm not sure what's wrong with me but I can't seem to get this to work. I'm trying to wire up a whelen pah112 to the momentary switch on the pccs9r I have the pah powered but I can't get a signal out of the momentary switch. Am I missing something here?

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
eng18ine said:
Hey guys. I'm not sure what's wrong with me but I can't seem to get this to work. I'm trying to wire up a whelen pah112 to the momentary switch on the pccs9r I have the pah powered but I can't get a signal out of the momentary switch. Am I missing something here?
The momentary switch (S7) is isolated and requires it's own +12V fused supply to pin 11 10. See last page here: http://whelen.com/install/133/13315.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

duke018

Jun 25, 2013
Delaware
Sorry to dig up this old thread but I'm confused with this. Pin 10 gets 12v power correct? So what gets plugged into pins 11 and 12? Is one ground then the other to the accessory?

Last edited by a moderator:

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
Sorry to dig up this old thread but I'm confused with this. Pin 10 gets 12v power correct? So what gets plugged into pins 11 and 12? Is one ground then the other to the accessory?
Pin 11 is  common, Pin 10 is normally open, and Pin 12 is normally closed. 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnarok

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.