When inner edge Linz model

kkets323

Oct 6, 2011
NY
Good afternoon. I currently have a 2013 Chevy suburban with a whelen inner edge linz 6 model made in 2013-14 it's a 2 part design. I currently upgraded to a 2017 suburban LT and was wondering if anyone has used an older version of the inner edge instead of the newer version on the newer style suburbans 2015-present. Thank you

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
Just because you have a new vehicle doesn't mean you need new lights. If the inner edge works and performs properly, than there is no need to upgrade to a new year inner edge.
I am not familiar with the burbans but the only obstacle might be that the mounting location might have changed, or the curvature of the windshield. If that were the case you may just need to modify the brackets or the edge of the light shield (the part that touches the windshield) in order to prevent the flashback.
But I wouldn't think there would be much,if any change between your years.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.