Wiring help for strobe mx7000

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
I feel like an idiot asking for help with this :(, but i received parts to build a 12 strobe mx strobe and now asking for pictures/guidance to make sure i wire it all correctly inside the bar.

I received 13 (1 is a spare) strobe heads, 2 power supplies and all the wiring......i hope.

Just looking for help with making sure i get all the connections correct cause this is my first strobe mx build im doing.

Also if anyone has all the strobe deck mounts and stuff needed to mount them, i am willing to trade all the rotator decks i took out of this bar for them

Thanks all
Chad:):)

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
not to sound like a prick, but after no help from anyone here, I decided to email code 3 about my problem and they walked me through wiring it up.

Soooooooooo I'm now the proud owner of a FUNCTIONAL strobe MX7000, or as I call it.........the seizure enducer

firebuff17

Mar 28, 2011
CT
We need a seizure inducing video to prove that title!
Sorry I was no help. Don't know anything about the MX series.

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
actually tried a video..........and to say the least it sucked ROYALLY with that many strobes going, so it wouldn't be worth it lol.

It does have 8 upper strobes and 2 front lower strobes, the others I'm keeping as spares. Center has a standard rotator for now til I flip it with a fast one.

Reactions: firebuff17

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.